Back to school has begun! Whether you’re in person or at home, everyone can use a good snack break to kick up the energy and battle against boredom! Apple Nachos are the perfect snack for any age. And it’s super simple and easy to prepare! Serve them up now to help keep up with their Professor and solve for X successfully. Let’s do this!
- 2 apples
- 2 tbsp sun butter or any other nut butter of your choosing
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3-6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Wellshire Bacon Bits
- Cut apples into thin wedges and arrange on a plate.
- In a bowl, whisk together sun butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. It will be thick, so continue to add maple syrup until the mixture is think but pourable.
- Drizzle sauce over the apples.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and bacon bits on top of the apples. Serve and enjoy!