Bacon Brownies allows two of your favorite things to come together in one single bite: brownies and Wellshire Bacon Bits! Relax with your family by enjoying warm brownie sundaes loaded with Wellshire Fully Cooked Bacon Bits! Bacon bits are an easy way to eliminate the hassle of having to cook bacon! And don’t forget the homemade whipped cream!
Bacon Brownies is an easy way to make dessert your own. Add your favorite chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter. Even add extra bacon bits!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a lot of great bacon options to choose from! All of our bacon options are all natural. antibiotic free, and humanely raised! No matter what your family needs, we’ve got an option for you to try! From sugar free to organic to turkey, check out all of our varieties here!
Looking for more dessert options? Check out the Eat Wellshire Blog here for even more delicious dishes!
Need help finding a Whole Foods location near you? Check out our store locator here for an easy way to get all of your favorite Wellshire products!
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 package Wellshire Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and beat in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat in cocoa, flour, and baking powder. Sprinkle with Wellshire Bacon Bits and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!