Bacon Gouda Dip
Looking for a delicious new appetizer to test out on your family and friends this summer? Try making Bacon Gouda Dip! It’s a simple recipe that still manages to pack a lot of flavor! If you’re a cheese and bacon lover, this recipe is for you!
Bacon Gouda Dip can be passed around on bread, crackers, or even pretzels! You really can’t go wrong with Wellshire Bacon Bits as a topping! Time to preheat the oven and start baking!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a great variety of bacon for you to try! For this recipe, we used Wellshire Bacon Bits for a quick no bake option. However, depending on your preference, you can substitute any kind you want! Try our sugar free, turkey, or organic varieties! Check them all out here!
Looking for some other appetizer options? Check out all of our other side dish recipes here! There’s so many new recipes to discover with Wellshire!
Wellshire is exclusive to Whole Foods Market! Need help locating a Whole Foods near you? Check out our store locator here!
Bacon Gouda Dip
- 8 ounces Gouda cheese shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 packages Wellshire Bacon Bits
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Gouda, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, red pepper flakes, and paprika in a large bowl.
- Mix on low speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons bacon bits, set aside.
- Mix the bacon bits into the cheese mixture.
- Transfer cheese mixture to the prepared pie plate. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is heated through and bubbly.
- Top with remaining bacon bits.
- Serve warm with crostini, crackers, or your favorite fresh crusty bread.
Have you tried this recipe at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!