Bacon Mac n’ Cheese Bites
Craving Mac n’ Cheese lately? It’s time to take the class up a notch and make the ultimate bite sized snack – Bacon Mac n’ Cheese Bites! Make your favorite Mac n’ Cheese recipe that much better… just add Wellshire Canadian Bacon! Bacon and cheese go together so nicely. It’s great for kids and adults alike! Make it your own by using your favorite homemade Mac n’ Cheese recipe or use a trusty box recipe. There’s never a wrong way to eat Mac n’ Cheese!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a lot of great bacon options to choose from! All of our bacon options are all natural. antibiotic free, and humanely raised! No matter what your family needs, we’ve got an option for you to try! From sugar free to organic to turkey, check out all of our varieties here!
Looking for more lunch options? Check out the Eat Wellshire Blog here for even more delicious dishes!
Need help finding a Whole Foods location near you? Check out our store locator here for an easy way to get all of your favorite Wellshire products!
Bacon Mac n' Cheese Bites
- favorite box or mac n cheese recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Wellshire Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pinch dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Follow the direction or recipe to make macaroni and cheese.
- Add extra cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Line a greased muffin pan with 2 slices of bacon.
- With a large spoon, add two scoops of the macaroni and cheese in each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned.
Have you tried this recipe at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!