Bonfire season is here and you know what that means, s’mores of course! National S’mores Day is August 10th, so it’s perfect timing to get the marshmallows out and indulge in this ooey gooey deliciousness! Bacon S’mores are the way to go if you’re looking for something fun to try this season!
We decided to try something new for our s’more assembly, adding in one of our beloved ingredients: BACON! This twist on the traditional s’more is our new favorite way to eat them. Bacon S’mores is the best blend of everything we love! Time for you and your family to join us and try this recipe! S’mores will never be the same!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a lot of great bacon options to choose from! All of our bacon options are all natural, antibiotic free, and humanely raised! No matter what your family needs, we’ve got an option for you to try! From sugar free to organic to turkey, check out all of our varieties here!
Looking for more snack options? Check out the Eat Wellshire Blog here for even more delicious dishes!
Need help finding a Whole Foods location near you? Check out our store locator here for an easy way to get all of your favorite Wellshire products!
- Wellshire Maple Bacon
- brown sugar (optional)
- bag of marshmallows
- your favorite chocolate bar
- graham crackers (optional)
- Take a full package of your favorite Wellshire bacon (we used maple smoked bacon) and cut the package in half vertically, using a knife or sharp pizza wheel. You'll be left with half-length slices of bacon.
- On a rack placed inside a foil-lined baking sheet, weave four of the half bacon slices together tightly to form a square.
- If you decide to candy the bacon, place a thick layer of brown sugar on the square of woven bacon.
- Bake in 400F oven for 15 minutes.
- After bacon is cooked, let it rest for 15 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Roast marshmallows how you like them.
- Layer chocolate, marshmallow, and bacon together to form a sandwich. If you want to include graham crackers for your s'more feel free to layer those in as well!
- Dig in!
Have you tried this recipe at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!