Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Looking for a wholesome side dish to bring to your next pot luck or family get together? Try this Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus for a great way to eat well and also eat something delicious! Asparagus is a great fresh summer vegetable to serve to any group you’re getting together with. Wrapping them in Wellshire Turkey Bacon only enhances the flavor! We’re always looking for something new to try out during summer cookouts or barbeques!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a lot of great bacon options to choose from! All of our bacon options are all natural. antibiotic free, and humanely raised! No matter what your family needs, we’ve got an option for you to try! From sugar free to organic to turkey, check out all of our varieties here!
Looking for more side dish recipes to try? Check out all of our other sides and snack recipes here! There’s so many new things to discover with Wellshire!
Wellshire is exclusive to Whole Foods Market! Need help locating a Whole Foods near you? Check out our store locator here!
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1-2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 1 package Wellshire Sugar Free Turkey Bacon
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide the asparagus spears into 12 bundles.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each bundle, starting about 1/2 inch from the bottom of the tips. Secure the bacon-wrapped spears with a toothpick.
- Lay the bundles in a low-sided casserole dish coated with extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and roast until the spears have begun to wilt and the bacon looks fully cooked, about 20 minutes (or until bacon and asparagus are fully cooked).
- Remove the toothpicks before serving.
Have you tried Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!