Cauliflower Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Craving macaroni and cheese but trying to stick to healthier eating habits? Why not try this Cauliflower Man ‘N’ Cheese recipe! With delicious Wellshire Turkey Bacon, this recipe is perfect for anyone wanting their fill of cheese, but still going strong in their food related New Year’s resolutions! We get it and are here to help! Also a great idea to help get your kiddos to eat their veggies, because who doesn’t like anything smothered in cheese? (Original recipe curtesy of Buzzfeed, check it out here!)
Cauliflower Mac 'N' Cheese
- 1/2 package Wellshire Organic Sugar Free Turkey Bacon
- 1 head cauliflower
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook turkey bacon to your preferred level of crispiness, and chop roughly.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets, about 4 cups.
- Add cauliflower florets into a large pot of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower, and return to the pot. Reduce heat to low.
- Add in salt, pepper, and sour cream, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted. Stir in some of the chopped bacon.
- Remove from heat. Top with more bacon if desired!