Cheesy Bacon Chicken Tenders
Looking for simple, but delicious recipes to make at home with your kids? Try making Cheesy Bacon Chicken Tenders! This recipe is one for the entire family! Easy, simple, and still filled with your favorite flavors!
Cheesy Bacon Chicken Tenders is the perfect meal for picky eaters! This recipe doesn’t have a ton of ingredients or spice to it. Just a simple delicious take on the classic chicken tender. Try it today with your family! Yum!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a lot of great bacon options to choose from! All of our bacon options are all natural, antibiotic free, and humanely raised! No matter what your family needs, we’ve got an option for you to try! From sugar free to organic to turkey, check out all of our varieties here!
Looking for more lunch options? Check out the Eat Wellshire Blog here for even more delicious dishes!
Need help finding a Whole Foods location near you? Check out our store locator here for an easy way to get all of your favorite Wellshire products!
Cheesy Bacon Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 package Wellshire Fully Cooked Bacon
- 1 package chicken tenders or breasts
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cheese your favorite blend containing Monterey Jack
- Pour all the marinade ingredients into a liquid measuring cup. Mix well with a fork until ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Place chicken tenders/breasts in a bowl. Cover chicken with 2/3 of the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Chill remaining marinade in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook chicken, preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place in a cast iron or oven-safe skillet. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add oil to pan. Sear chicken on medium-high heat until golden brown (if you're using chicken breasts this will take longer).
- Brush chicken with some of the remaining marinade. Place bacon on top of the chicken, half a slice per tender, or two slices per breast. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake the chicken in the skillet until the cheese is melted and the chicken is fully cooked (internal temperature of at least 165° F). Time will depend on if you are cooking tenders or chicken breasts.
Have you tried this recipe at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!