Garlic Roasted Broccoli Rabe
Looking for something new to try for lunch this summer? Try making this Garlic Roasted Broccoli Rabe for a delicious wholesome lunch alternative! Packed with nutrients and fresh vegetables, everyone in your family is sure to love it!
Garlic Roasted Broccoli Rabe is a quick no fuss recipe. Make it your own by adding your favorite salad toppings and share with your family. Be sure to check out the original recipe here over at Andy Boy!
Check Us Out!
Wellshire has a lot of great bacon options to choose from! All of our bacon options are all natural. antibiotic free, and humanely raised! No matter what your family needs, we’ve got an option for you to try! From sugar free to organic to turkey, check out all of our varieties here!
Looking for more lunch options? Check out the Eat Wellshire Blog here for even more delicious dishes!
Need help finding a Whole Foods location near you? Check out our store locator here for an easy way to get all of your favorite Wellshire products!
Garlic Roasted Broccoli Rabe with Turkey Bacon, Fennel, & Blood Orange
- 4 strips Wellshire Sugar Free Turkey Bacon
- 1 bunch Andy Boy broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- black pepper
- 2 blood oranges
- 1/2 bulb Andy Boy fennel
- edible flowers garnish optional
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Cook your bacon per the package. Set aside to cool.
- Add your broccoli rabe to a sheet pan. Drizzle with the avocado oil, season with salt and pepper, and cook 10 minutes until tender and the leaves just begin to brown.
- Zest one of your oranges. Cut the zested orange in half. Juice half of your orange into a large bowl. Thinly slice the other half & remove the rind. Thinly slice your other orange and remove the rind. Place your sliced orange wedges in the medium bowl with the juiced orange.
- Remove the fennel fronds from the fennel bulb, and chop up the fronds. Thinly slice ½ of the fennel bulb on a mandoline. Add both the fronds and the thinly sliced fennel to your bowl with the orange segments.
- Add your cooked broccoli rabe to the fennel & orange mixture. Toss well to coat.
- Transfer to your serving dish. Crumble the bacon over the broccoli rabe.
- Optional: garnish with edible flowers
Have you tried this recipe at home? Be sure to share a picture and tag us on Instagram @wellshire! We’d love to hear from you!