Liverwurst Stir Fry
Craving stir-fry? Add Wellshire Liverwurst to the pan and heat up some new flavors for dinner! We bet your little ones won’t tell the difference!
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp chicken broth
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 package of Wellshire Liverwurst
- 1 large onion
- 1 large red pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 stalks of celery sliced
- 3 carrots peeled and slivered
- 2 1/2 tbsp freshly sliced ginger
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, chicken broth and brown sugar.
- Slice the liverwurst in chunks and drizzle soy sauce, set aside.
- Drizzle sesame oil on a large skillet over low-medium heat. Pour the liquid mixture into the pan. Add all the vegetables into the skillet and cook until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue to sauté. Add the liverwurst and continue to stir for 3-4 minutes on low heat. Feel free to add a splash of sesame oil, chicken broth and/or soy sauce.
- Tip: Heat up the flavors by adding crushed red pepper or wasabi.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!