Happy November! As always, we’re looking forward to Thanksgiving at the end of the month, a day full of our favorite recipes and people. We’re not waiting to celebrate though! This month we’re going to be sharing some of our favorite recipes that include our turkey products! It’s the perfect way to enjoy turkey all month long.
Looking for a hearty warm dinner for your family tonight? Try this Peasant Skillet! It has a great balance of vegetables, protein, and delicious taste! It includes not just one, but two of our favorite turkey products: Wellshire Paleo Turkey Bacon and Wellshire Turkey Kielbasa.
- 6 strips Wellshire Paleo Turkey Bacon
- 4 medium red potatoes thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 packages Wellshire Turkey Kielbasa sliced
- Cook turkey bacon in a large deep skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Add olive oil to skillet and then add potatoes, broccoli, carrots, onion, and celery and stir continuously until potatoes begin to soften.
- Cover skillet and cook for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut turkey kielbasa into 1/2-inch slices. Add to skillet and stir.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!