Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Thanksgiving is coming up soon and we’re excited for all the food options! If you’re looking for new ideas for tasty sides, look no further! Wellshire Bacon is the perfect way to enhance some classic Thanksgiving sides!
Sweet potatoes make a great fall side dish! There are so many interesting ways to serve them. Try these Roasted Sweet Potatoes for a delicious combo with bacon and spinach!
Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 package Wellshire Thick Sliced Bacon chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine sweet potato chunks in a baking dish with oil, lemon juice, and salt. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook chopped back per package instructions. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Drain access grease.
- Add bacon and spinach to sweet potato dish once they are done baking, and toss together. Add black pepper and salt to taste before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!