Teriyaki Chicken Bacon “Sushi” Rolls
Here’s a new recipe for you to try: Teriyaki Chicken Bacon “Sushi” Rolls! A simple way to have sushi right in your own home. Plus it’s Keto approved! Here’s to trying more recipes while we’re all stuck at home!
Teriyaki Chicken Bacon "Sushi" Roll
- 2.6oz pouch Teriyaki chicken or your favorite recipe
- Wellshire Fully Cooked Paleo Bacon
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- Prepare teriyaki chicken according to recipe directions. Chop chicken finely in the sauce, to get it to the size and texture of chicken salad. Set aside.
- Cut slices of bacon in half. If strips come out of the package on the narrow side, feel free to double up.
- Chop carrot and cucumber into thin matchstick size pieces. Use the width of the bacon as a guide.
- Spread cream cheese over the bacon strips thickly. This will act as the glue when you roll the pieces up.
- Spoon small portions of the chicken into the center of the bacon. Gently lay the sticks of carrot and cucumber next to the chicken.
- Carefully roll the bacon around the chicken and vegetables, forming a rough "sushi" roll shape.
- Plate and serve cold!